Included in the post was mention of certain fast food chains that became involved in the negative mix. In particular, the super-rich Papa John's founder who tried to blame the onset of Obamacare as the reason he could only insure one in three workers.
However, pizza man is now selling one of his Utah condos for $17.9 million.
Am I the only one to see the hypocrisy? I don't think so. Some of the comments following the Daily Mail article read as follows:
- His pizza is a degradation to pizza. This is the guy who cut employees hours so he wouldn't have to provide healthcare. Typical right winger. A GREEDY JOKE! (Orlando, Florida).
- I hear he has to sell so he can afford the ACA mandate for his subordinates. People, don't buy pizza from the chains. Support your mom and pops or make it yourself. Pizza doesn't cost $20!!!! (Albuquerque, NM).
- My guess is he doesn't eat his own pizza if his properties look like that... (California).
- Bottom line is this: he doesn't make a single dollar without all the workers slaving away for min wage and tips in his Pizzerias and driving to make deliveries 24/7. I am all for making good money, but this is just gross American mega consumption at its worst. They should all go on strike. (Boston).
- You know what's funny - their pizza SUCKS! Who buys that garbage? (Boston).
I quite agree…