Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Linkage

I really hate the new layout at the MSNBC web site. It's not exactly new – perhaps a month or two old – but the more I use it to read or to reference a political article, the more I dislike it.

The pages are slower to load, probably due to increased graphic advertisements. In the past, MSNBC displayed articles on one page with reference links to additional and related information. Now articles are displayed in portions if they are a tad overlong, with the option of "show more text." Frankly, showing more text just provides MSNBC with the opportunity to force in videos and yet more advertisements.

Since I don't particularly care about the happenings in my local area, I'll continue to get my news from MSNBC-TV because I find them to be a highly credible source (as opposed to the blatant deceit perpetuated by Fixed News).

However, I'm through perusing and linking to the MSNBC web site articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment