Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two-Faced Guise

I was never impressed by Rudy Giuliani. Plain and simple, I don't like him. Not just because he is a Republican mind you, but because his behavior continually smacks of contrivance, even during the horrors of 9/11.

So I found this You Tube video interesting, as presented by New York City firefighters:
I was irretrievably turned off by Giuliani during the Republican convention last year, when he mocked the fact that Barack Obama was once a community organizer. Leave it to a right-wing nut to degrade work that helps those less fortunate in society. To me it was just another example of the low-class ethics and false sense of undeserving entitlement from the right.

Besides, what kind of man is content to be estranged from his own children, for God's sake?

No comments:

Post a Comment