Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday Roundup

I found a wonderful source for current news in the political spectrum. My wrap-up for the week includes headlines from Think Progress.

More proof that Fixed Noise (Fox News) reports are biased, corrupt and inaccurate...

And further proof, as if we needed it, that Republicans are increasingly irrelevant and mainly comprised of Southern extremists that have no place on the National Stage:

With the South, we all know it's not about taxes but rather that a man of color is sitting in the White House.

I don't know how they can label themselves as legitimate Americans.

I wrote this on my
Twitter page yesterday:

I have a question: What have Republican members of Congress accomplished since the election, besides gripe about every move President Obama makes and wave a spurious alternative budget in the faces of the country?

During a report on MSNBC the other day, I heard one commentator (Robert Shrum), state in so many words that the Republicans are trying to scramble to get their face back in time for the next elections.

Isn't their purpose in Washington to serve their constituents back home rather than furthering their own political agendas?

No comments:

Post a Comment