Thursday, February 18, 2010

Media Recoil

I have reached a point where I avoid television news coverage like the plague.

I am saturated with negative, vitriolic and pointless repartee between political parties. The selfish bastards – Democrats and Republicans alike – are thinking of their own careers and questionable agendas, not of doing the jobs their constituents elected them to do.

It seems as if every bit of "live" commentary rehashes the same old issues, where focus is placed on the ridiculous rather than the serious problems at hand.

I've even stopped listening to my beloved MSNBC as I work at my computer during the day. They have become just as bad as CNN by allowing the flow of nasty back-and-forth.

I'll get my news in quiet internet fashion from now on, or until the hogwash subsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment