Thursday, February 25, 2010

Party Face

Interesting article:
Funny, I also tend to assume someone's political party from their demeanor. I don't mean to boast, but more often than not I get it right.

From the article by Andrew Price:

...Republicans' faces tended to score higher on a measure of "power," based on how dominant and mature they looked. Democrats' faces scored higher for "warmth," as based on their perceived likeability and trustworthiness.

However, I don't assume on "power" or "warmth." To me, Republicans have a particular air that relates to several extreme religions: a blank, glazed stare; holier-than-thou stance; rigidness, and self-styled superiority. None of which exemplifies knowledge and common sense.

Repulsive, yes, but that’s the way of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment